Private Couples Retreats
Private Couples Retreats offer an opportunity for rapid change that is derived from a deep experience of connection and discovery over an extended period of time. The increased focus on growth during a retreat is designed to empower couples in a way that dispersed sessions cannot.
Private Couples Retreats are beneficial in many situations but especially when:
- A specific issue (such as communication) needs to be addressed and is better treated with a short-term process than longer term therapy or coaching
- Duration or severity of problems is high
- An acute crisis has recently been experienced such as infidelity or a trauma
- Mental health conditions exist such as Asperger’s, addiction, or mood disorders
- Life stressors are high such as parenting challenges, extended family difficulties, financial problems, loss of loved ones, or medical problems
In cases like these retreats can move the process of healing along much faster than long term individual sessions alone. When combined with individual sessions they can jump start the process in a way that offers a profound sense of hope and increased motivation. The extended time that retreats offer builds a deeper bond between the therapist or coach and couple as well. This bond quickly creates a place of safety where the necessary vulnerability can occur to facilitate healing.
Psychotherapy and Coaching
Psychotherapy and coaching can be life changing. Contact Dr. Thomas for a free consultation to learn how you can move from your challenges to a path of growth and transformation.